a premier hands-on technique in spinal and structural therapy
Neurostructural Integration Technique is considered by health authorities internationally to be a premier hands-on technique in spinal and structural therapy for lasting pain removal and integration.
Using highly specialised soft tissue manipulation. NST is able to reset the body's muscle tension system, causing safe natural Auto Regulation to occur. Within the spinal column and its structures, thereby rapidly eliminating pain and symptoms while restoring posture and vitality to the client. Typically an NST session induces deep relaxation and often profound results. Including TMJ stability and pelvic / coccyx resets .clinical research suggests 80% of recipients are pain-free within 5 sessions.
- Safe for all age groups . NST can be performed with clothes on and is a gentle hands on
- technique that allows the body to restore .
- Sessions are typically 1 hr
- Treatments are effective for conditions such as-
- Back pain neck pain spinal conditions
- Leg knee ankle conditions
- Shoulder elbow wrist conditions
- TMJ is treated / and appliances for setting available .
- Digestive problems
- Asthma / respiratory conditions
- Chronic fatigue
- Infant and child conditions
60-minute appointment $100
60-minute initial consult - $100 ($50 deposit required)
45-minute appointments available
*DISCLAIMER: ALL FIRST VISIT consultations will require a non-refundable $50 prepayment deposit to secure your appointment.*
*CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL missed, late or no-show appointments will incur a cancellation fee. The payment is to be settled on the day of cancellation. See below as follows:
- Cancellations within 12 hours of the appointment, a 50% charge will be taken.
- Cancellations within 3 hrs of appointment or no shows will incur a full fee payment.